Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My 'sweet as' new racers

... ...yeah yeah....I might be selling out, but I don't sell out unless I believe in what I am selling....wore these for the first time this weekend. I put these on after wearing them for part of a track session and they fit me like a glove. I was shocked at how much protection they had for lighter shoe yet still also acted like a lightweight racer. I know for me there always seems to be a trade off. they either feel too much like a lightweight trainer or there is not enough protection. These almost seem to fit the bill perfectly....

1 comment:

Rob Cunningham said...

saw dem shoes when i was in osaka back in march. know a guy here who goes over there every couple of months to import the good japanese asics and mizunos. let me know if there is anything specific you want and i'll work my magic- he's a sucker for soju - yeah that nasty ass korean hooch!