Tuesday, April 8, 2008

....good, bad, indifferent......

Sometimes i ask myself why I do this, but then again why not!!!!

....my planned Monday night run turned into 30m down my driveway and 30m up the hill by my house...turn around and go back inside. My right quad was still messed up and I figured why bother. Normally I'd run thru this sort of thing, but since it's only one leg I end up with this gimpy sort of stride and I've learned the hard way not to mess with compensations.

Tues: Same as yesterday with my right leg, but like yesterday I persevered and ended up having a good run once I got through the first 10 mins. Like yesterday I ended up actually moving pretty good. Me and the dog ended up with a 67 min run around Mundy Park. I don't think I am ready yet for the pounding of the roads on my leg. It might vibrate off....

I tried an AM run but my leg felt even stiffer than yesterday and i did the 'step down test'. If I can't step down the three steps in my house properly then I figured I couldn't really run. Hope to just get in a night run

No comments: