Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Blips on the radar....

...I hope.....

Once again I mess around with my mechanics and this time I think I have to go with not what feels best , but rather what works. On Sunday I had no pain, but ran terribly. On Monday and Tuesday I ran with some pain and ran easier and faster...hmmmm......

Mon: aAfternoon: 65 mins on my '17km' colony farm loop and up the 'mundy park hill' in 9mins. I felt a helluva lot better than Sunday. How can this happen???? Oh yeah..I am an i deee ottt. Night: 33mins

Tues: Equivalent of km repeats. It might be more than a km, or maybe less than a km.....I don't care... 12 x 3mins off 1min on rolling hilly pathway, plus 4 mins of 30sec hard-med and 3 mins of 15sec hard-med. 3min reps were solid and consistent.

Wed: AM: 30mins pm: planned 60 mins easy as AM run felt terrible

No comments: