Monday, October 13, 2008

It can't be.....

...I've run 3 consecutive days without any problems...and 4 of the last 5....most of those runs have been with 'dug'...

I ran with Mosley this morning after doing a loop round Burnaby Lake on Sunday. Thankfully, Dickie knew I was going to go slow, but it was nice to run with someone who talks back...in English..instead of a bark or whine

I was going to continue the running adventures with my dog, as she is now my main training partner, but I took her out for a very long day after my physio on Sat and then took her out on Sunday around the Lake. She was either lazy or tired on Sunday and since neither of us have been running a ton I figured better to leave her behind today.

That's the one nice thing I don't think I sometimes realize, but how important it can be to have some simple motivation to get out the door when you aren't in a routine. Simply having my dog needing some sort of activity gets me out the door. Of course she does rule the roost in our family. At least when it comes to her doe eyes and look of excitement when she can get out the door for something different. Right now I need all the help I can get...

No comments: