Thursday, October 7, 2010

Yes I am still alive....

...and no running is not going particularly well. If I ever thought there was such a thing as a minor achilles problem...shoot me. Although the achilles is okay to run it's still creaky. I just cannot figure out if it's simply old age creaky, injured creaky or simply just creaky and ok to run on consistently.

My runs are good (mechanics are much better even if they feel awkward), when I do run and it often feels better the next day, but I am also paranoid as hell tnat one step forward will be one step back, and I don't think my brain could take that....oh well for now I may have to take that step forward.....this is more stresssful than any race I have ever done....eeekkkkk....

I hope to post more consistently, in my typical tangent fashion, but things have been busy. Work, coaching the HS kids, and trying to sell a house(^%$*^%*^% chafer beetles) as julie is pregnant again means things are a little unpredictable these days and I more than most need predictability to run well (I find the more of a loose cannon you are the more routine one needs, at least in regards to place and time)

No comments: